Del Norte Traffic School
With the online traffic course at The Online Traffic School in Del Norte, you can save yourself some serious cash. The course is affordable, expedient and 100% recognized by the California DMV. All you need to do is register on our website, complete the course and pass the final exam. Once you’ve passed the test, your certificate is automatically sent electronically to the DMV within 72 hours. You can forget about having to appear in court, paying expensive fines and incurring a hike in your car insurance premiums. The whole process is streamlined and can be completed right from the convenience of your home computer. At The Online Traffic School, we are committed to saving you money and making life just a little bit easier.
You’ll love the way our online traffic course is formatted. Instead of having to read tedious text, much of the course is presented with engaging videos and interactive animation. With these enhancements, it’s easy to stay focused and on task. The course is organized into five chapters with a quiz at the end of each chapter. At the very end, there is a final exam which will test the knowledge you’ve acquired from the five chapters.
In addition to being engaging, the online traffic course is also very flexible. You can log in and log off at selected times throughout the day. This way, it’s easy to work it into your busy schedule. You can also choose to complete the course in one day or over a period of several days. Just keep in mind that the course needs to be completed before your traffic court date.
At The Online Traffic School, customer service is paramount. Our technical support teams and friendly reps are available 24/7 and just a quick phone call away. If you need any assistance, just call 877-972-4665, and they will be happy to help you.
Service Areas for Del Norte Traffic School
More Information – Del Norte County Traffic School
If you have been cited with a traffic infraction, you will soon receive a Courtesy Notice issued by the Del Norte County Traffic Division. You will have to pay the bail or fine amount for the infraction on or before the due date mentioned on the citation even if you do not receive the courtesy notice.
There are a variety of ways to pay the fine or bail amount for the traffic infraction. You can walk into the clerk’s office and pat the amount through cash, checks, or money orders. You can also mail the payment through check and money order. Another option is to pay for the infraction through the online automated system using your Discover, Visa, or MasterCard.
The Traffic School Masking Program is an option that you can request, if you qualify for it. There is some eligibility criteria that you need to meet before you can apply for traffic school, which are:
- <li >Your citation is for a moving violation.
- If it is a speeding violation, it should not exceed more than 25 mph over the speed limit. If it does, you will need to get a signed approval on a written request made to the Judge.
- From violation date to the latest violation date, you should not have attended traffic school in the last 18 months.
- Your violation citation was not for violation of the tank vehicles code 22406.5/ related to alcohol or drug use or possession/ for a failed to appear charge (adjudicated or paid in full charges are permissible)/for a violation in which you have a failed to appear in court charge under the Penal Code section 1214.1 (permissible only if civil monetary assessment has been paid).
- You reside in California.
- You have not committed a serious traffic violation while driving a commercial vehicle.
If you are eligible, you can select a DMV approved traffic school and pay the full bail amount plus $52 as non-refundable traffic school fee alongside the actual traffic school attendance fee.