Our online traffic course is designed to be convenient, user-friendly and engaging. The course is enhanced with videos and animation to make the learning experience enjoyable and easy to stay on task. You won’t have to be bothered with reading tedious text that tends to be boring. The course is formatted into five chapters. Each chapter is comprised of a quiz, and the course culminates with a final examination.
Our users enjoy the flexibility of our online traffic course. You can opt to finish the course in one sitting or stretch it out over a period of several days. Easily log in and log off at convenient times during your schedule, and all previous work is saved. We just like to remind users to make sure they finish the course before their traffic court date.
We value all of our clients and provide unparalleled customer service. If you need assistance at any time, our technical support teams and customer service reps are available 24/7 and just a phone call away. Call 877-972-4665, and our friendly staff will be more than happy to help you.
Service Areas for Inyo Traffic School
Dixon Lane-Meadow Creek
More Information – Inyo Traffic Court
The Inyo County Traffic Division will mail a Courtesy Notice to you approximately three weeks from the citation date. This notice will give you all the information you need in order to handle the traffic infraction violation. This includes the bail amount, due date by which the bail payment needs to be made as well as information about proof of correction that may need to be submitted.
You can easily pay for the citation by using one of the payment methods available to you.
- Pay in person.
- Pay by mail through checks, money orders, or certified bank checks in U.S. funds. You cannot make partial payments and you cannot mail cash.
- Pay online via credit cards and e-check payments.
Traffic school is an option that might be available to you. The courtesy notice will indicate the presence of this possibility. To apply for Traffic School, you need to meet these criteria:
- You had a valid license at the time of the citation.
- You have not attended traffic school in the last 18 months, counted from violation date to violation date.
- Your speeding violation did not exceed 25 mph over the speed limit.
- You were not cited for a violation related to use or possession of drugs or alcohol.
- Your citation is for a moving violation and does not carry a misdemeanor charge or require a mandatory court appearance.
If you meet the criteria and wish to attend traffic school, you can put in a request after you pay the bail amount in full and pay the additional court fee of $52. The traffic school will also charge an attendance fee. You can find a list of DMV approved traffic schools in the county and the state here.