Amador Traffic School
Traffic tickets are always an unwanted problem. Upfront expensive fines along with the probability of an increase in insurance rates put a dent in the wallet. To avoid all the associated expenses with traffic tickets, The Online Traffic School in Amador provides an online traffic course that is the ideal solution. In just three simple steps, you can save cash and keep your driver’s record clean. Just sign up on our website, complete the traffic course and pass the final exam. After you’ve passed the final exam, your certificate is electronically transferred to the DMV within 72 hours. The whole process is affordable, expedient and foolproof. Taking advantage of modern technology, the whole process is completed from the convenience of your home computer. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
You can feel confident that our online traffic course meets the state’s mandated eight hour requirement and is 100% accepted by the California DMV. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be led to the course and can get started right away. Some users choose to complete the course in one sitting, while others opt to take the course over a period of several days. That’s the beauty of the course. You can log in and log out at convenient times during your busy schedule. Whichever way you choose to go about it, just make sure that you finish before the designated traffic court date.
The course is user-friendly, engaging and organized into 11 modules. At the end of each chapter, there is a quiz, and the course culminates with a final exam. Keeping the course completely stress-free, you can opt to take the exam twice without incurring any additional fees. Throughout the course, colorful videos and interactive animation makes the learning process fun and interesting.
Service Areas for Amador Traffic School
More Information – Amador Traffic Court
The Amador County Traffic Division will provide all the information and help you need in order to resolve your traffic infraction. The full bail amount as well as other particulars like payment options will be mentioned in the Courtesy Notice issued to you after your infraction is processed. However, you are responsible for paying the amount before the due date even if you have not received any courtesy notice from the court.
The payment can be made in a variety of ways such as:
- By mail through a check/money order made payable to the Amador Superior Court
- In person at the courthouse
- By credit card by calling the automated phone payment system at 1-800-862-5073 or by using the Amador Court’s Online Payment System or through the online Official Payments website.
You may be eligible for traffic school. The eligibility criteria set forward is:
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- You do not have a commercial driver’s license and were not driving a commercial motor vehicle at the time of the citation.
- Calculated from violation date to violation date, you have not attended traffic school on an older citation for at least 18 months.
- Your speeding violation did not exceed more than 100 mph.
- If the speeding violation is for more than 25 mph over the speed limit, you will be eligible only if the Judge orders traffic school for you.
- You have no failure to appear charge on your citation and if you do, it must be adjudicated or paid up in full.
- You were cited for a moving violation which is not a misdemeanor and does not have a mandatory court appearance attached to it.
- Your citation was not related to alcohol or drugs possession or use in any way.
You should attend traffic school only after confirming your eligibility. If you are deemed eligible and choose to attend, you will have to remit the full bail amount as well as an additional $52 to the Amador Superior Court Traffic Division.