Yolo County Traffic School
At The Online Traffic School, we realize that the costs associated with incurring a traffic ticket can be overwhelming and stressful. To save drivers money, we provide an online traffic course to have one-point violations legally masked. The result is that you save money and keep your driving record clean. The process is foolproof and completely streamlined for simplicity. Just sign up on our website, pass the test, and an electronic certificate is automatically sent to the DMV within 72 hours. It doesn't get any easier than that.
Right from the comfort of your own home, you can complete our online traffic course at your convenience. The course is entirely flexible, and you can log in at any time and work at your own pace. Some of our users choose to complete the course in one sitting, while others opt to complete the course over a period of several days. Either way is fine; just make sure to complete the course before the traffic court date.
You'll be pleasantly surprised with the design of our course. The course is formatted into 11 modules with a quiz at the end of each. There is also a final exam at the very end. The course was developed to meet the needs of all learning styles and incorporates engaging videos and interactive animation throughout each chapter. In addition, this makes learning fun and interesting.
We also provide our users with superb customer service. We are staffed with a technical support team and congenial service reps who are available 24/7 to address any concerns or questions that you may have.
Service Areas for Yolo County Traffic School
More Information - Yolo Traffic School
The Courtesy Notice is issued by the Traffic Division of Yolo County and this is where you will find all the details pertaining to your traffic infractions and the various ways to resolve them. You can choose to access the Yolo Superior Court Traffic Interactive System to resolve the infraction online or use other means such as regular mail and visiting the court location in person to pay for the infraction.
You can choose to attend the Traffic Violator School to resolve the infraction as long as you meet the eligibility criteria for attending the school. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- In the last 18 months, you have not attended the Traffic Violator School for any reason.
- The infraction and citation you received were not due to a DUI charge or in any way related to an alcohol violation.
- You do not have any Failures to Pay or Failures to Appear still outstanding.
- You do not have any commercial vehicle driver's license and the infraction was not registered while you were driving a commercial vehicle of any kind.
- Only moving violations will be considered for Traffic Violator School. Please note that being cited for seatbelts, insurance, and registration issues are not moving violations.
You can request a Traffic School registration via mail but the payment of the school fees will have to be done in person. Once all these criteria are met, you can choose to appear at the clerk's office in Yolo County during the posted official hours. The amount that has been suggested as bail on the courtesy notice needs to be paid and an additional $71 needs to be deposited as a court administrative fee.
- Local Court Rules
- Court Calendar
- Court Fines and Collection Process
- Bail and Penalty Schedule 2012
- Traffic Forms