Fresno Traffic School
Even the best of drivers get traffic tickets once in a while. The bad news is that traffic tickets are expensive and increase car insurance premiums. The good news is that our traffic school Fresno can help you get traffic tickets masked, keep your driver's record clean and avoid hefty increases in car insurance premiums. Our Fresno traffic school course is licensed by the California DMV and meets the eight hour requirement by the state of California.
In three easy steps, you can be on your way to save some cash. Just register online, pass the course, and we will electronically submit your certification to the DMV within 72 hours. Your private information is always secure, and you can even print out a copy completion receipt from our website for your records.
Our traffic school Fresno course is developed to be user-friendly. The course is formatted into 11 modules with a quiz at the end of each. Throughout the course, users are led with easy to read text and whimsical animation to enhance the learning experience. At the very end, there is a comprehensive exam that covers all of the important elements of the modules. Most people finish the course within eight short hours; however it's not timed so you have the ability to finish it quicker. You can log in and log out 24/7 at your convenience. Busy professionals and work-at-home moms will appreciate this feature.
At Fresno County traffic school, our clients are provided with 24/7 customer support. Our reps and technical support teams are eager to assist clients with any questions or concerns.
Service Areas for Fresno Traffic School
More Information - Fresno Traffic Court
The Traffic Division webpage of the Superior Court of Fresno enables you to manage a number of things related to traffic infractions. You can retrieve citation details using your citation number, driver's license number, or the control number from GC Services. Alternatively, the details can also be obtained by calling the Call Center at 800-255-3540. Fine, administrative fees, and bail amounts can be paid online through the secure portal affiliated to the Court. Parking Citations need to be paid to the Court directly at the Fresno County Superior Court.
In order to clear a traffic citation so that it does not affect your record at the DMV (and also affect your insurance premiums & costs), it is mandatory to attend traffic school. However, you have to be eligible to attend a traffic school. A court clerk is authorized to grant your request to attend the traffic school only if you hold a valid driver's license, have not attended traffic school in last 18 months, and the infraction falls under Division 11 and 12.
Traffic school fees, along with administrative charges, fine, and bail amounts can be paid online using the payment gateway authorized by the Court. You can use all major credit cards for making the payments. The Court also allows you to make monthly payments; however, an additional charge of $35 will be levied. If you are opting for a monthly payment plan, the payment needs to be made out to the “Clerk of Court”. Do not forget to mention the Citation Number on the backside of the check.
- Court Contact Numbers and Addresses
- Fee Schedules
- Fresno County Public Law Library
- Fresno County District Attorney
- Traffic Infraction Forms
Other Government Resources
Fresno County Court Branches
The Fresno County Online Traffic School sends the completion certificate directly to you. If you desire, you may print out a completion receipt showing that you passed the course from your computer. To our knowledge, these courts may grant traffic school due date extensions on occasion. These requests normally must be made in person. There are also printed versions of the course available upon request.
- Main CourthouseLocated at: 1100 Van Ness Aveune, Fresno, CA. 93724Phone numberis: 559-488-3379The general information number is: 559-488-2708
- Clovis DivisionLocated at: 1011 Fifth Street, Clovis, CA, 93612Phone number is: 559-299-4964
- Firebaugh DivisionLocated at: 1325 O Street, Firebaugh, CA. 93622Phone number is: 559-659-2011
- Coalinga DivisionLocated at: 160 West Elm Street, Coalinga, CA. 93210Phone number is: 559-935-2017
- Kerman DivisionLocated at:719 South Madera Avenue, Kerman, CA. 93630Phone number is: 559-846-7371
- Fresno County-Kingsburg DivisionnLocated at: 1600 California Street, Kingsburg, CA. 93631Phone number is: 559-897-2241
- Reedley-Dunlap DivisionLocated at: 815 G Street, Reedley, CA. 93654Phone number is: 559-638-3114
- Sanger DivisionLocated at: 619 North Street, Sanger, CA. 93657Phone number is: 559-875-7158
- Selma DivisionLocated at: 2117 Selma Street, Selma, CA 93662Phone number is: 559-896-2123
- Archives CourtLocated at: 1963 E Street, Fresno, CA. 93706Phone number is: 559-233-2800