Siskiyou Traffic School
Getting traffic tickets masked in Siskiyou at The Online Traffic School is a snap. In just three easy steps, you can forget about having to pay hefty traffic tickets along with the dreaded increase in your insurance premiums. All you need to do is register online on our website, complete the traffic course and pass the final exam. From there, your certificate is electronically submitted to the appropriate court within a quick 24 hours. Our process is seamless and expedient. Users can feel confident that our online traffic course is 100 percent approved by the California DMV and accepted by the Superior Court in Siskiyou. In addition, the course fulfills the state's eight hour requirement.
Learning has never been more fun than at The Online Traffic School. Our course is enhanced with interactive animation and videos that will keep you engaged and on task. Learners are not overwhelmed with tedious text. The course is structured with 11 modules that deliver all the information you need to know. At the end of each module, there is a quiz, and the course culminates with a final examination. At The Online Traffic School, we keep it completely stress-free.
Users love the flexibility of our online traffic course. You can log in and log off at times that conveniently balance with your busy schedule. You can opt to complete the entire course within one sitting or spread it out over a period of days. It's your choice; just make certain that the course is completely timely with your traffic court date.
Service Areas for Siskiyou Traffic School
More Information – Siskiyou Traffic Schools
The Siskiyou County Traffic Division will issue a Courtesy Notice to you at the address you mentioned when you were cited for a traffic infraction. You will be able to obtain all the information you need for resolving your traffic infraction from the notice. Payments for infraction fines need to be made by the due date whether or not you receive the courtesy notice.
You can make the payments in person at any nearest branch location or go to the main courthouse. On the other hand, you can also choose to pay by mail or through the online automated traffic ticket payment system.
You may be offered the option of attending traffic violator school or TVS depending on your eligibility. The eligibility for traffic school is decided based on whether you meet a number of criteria like:
- The court clerk or a judicial officer has approved your request for traffic school.
- You have a valid driver's license.
- You do not have a commercial driver's license and were not driving a commercial vehicle when the citation occurred.
- From violation date to violation date, you have not attended traffic school in the previous 18 months.
- You have no failure to appear charges and if you do, then the charge has been adjudicated and all necessary fees and fines have been paid.
- Your infraction charge does not count for more than 1 DMV point.
- Your charges are not related to alcohol or drugs use or possession.
- If you have a speeding violation, it does not exceed more than 25 mph over the designated speed limit.
If you are eligible for attending traffic school and you choose to attend, you need to send the bail amount as well as a total of $52 which will cover the nonrefundable traffic school fee as well as the DMV fee.